Tuesday, March 20, 2007

TOMARROW

yes!, tomorrow I'm leaving for a concert in Calgary with 5 of my friends and ....well my mom :P ha ha well this week end i was already in Calgary at a youth conference and it was one of the most amazing times i have even had the speakers name was mike de'val ha ha i know that last name is a bit sketchy to be a pastor but hey he was the most amazing speaker i have ever seen he talked about its okay to be screwed up cause every one around you is to and that the most insecure people are the most seemingly all together yeah i kinda of thought about my family at that point and how like my parents kinda gave up with out trying to fix things but yeah I've kinda got over that and now its one big mess, but thats the thing my family's insecure on so many levels and the only person i can really vent it to is my big sister Jen which is really cool cause my girlfriend is going through the same thing and now its like i have to look back and see all the good times our family had and then think about how less messed up I could be if my parents could have found away to see it through and stayed together but thats the thing nothing even works out how you want it but you got to find away to see good in it and I'm trying to do that all i can see is that i get twice as many gifts at Christmas ha ha. and mike also talked about brokenness like thinking that your broken doesn't mean you can be fix ever thing is fixable you just have to take the time to peace it all back together and how only one person can really help you fix that which is god and I'm really thank full that I've bin going to church for like umm ever and that my mom was a strong Christian (but i can see thats fading) just like the rest of this world nothing can be solved just just saying help me cause no one will help no one cares now. i know that this is a really random blog and that it was really jumpy but i just have a lot on my mind and now i need to get it out but i leave for Calgary in the morning so i need 2 go .

1 comment:

Jen said...

Brian, oh man...life sounds pretty ridiculous right now. I can only imagine how confusing this must seem sometimes, I remember. (Granted, I didn't have mom & dad being apart, I was just hating them being together.)

Brian, you know what is true & right, you're on the right path. Just stick things out for a little more while, and know that you'll figure things out about yourself & others every day. And I promise that life rocks after high school, but you have to get through it first.

I'm glad that you tell me about this. It's funny, because I had Aimee to be the person to talk to, and I don't know what I would have done if I hadn't had her.

Did I ever tell you that when I crashed that car at the College in Cranbrook in gr.11, that my friends & I had agreed not to tell the police everything, because we thought they wouldn't find out. But when the police officer was interviewing me, I got the "one phone call," so I called Aimee. I asked her what to do, and she told me tell the police everything. So we did, and got off really good (only 1 ticket for $80), instead of my licence being revoked, and charged for a hit and run.

Hmm, that ended up as a long random story. Haha.